Call for Papers
We invite submissions from statisticians and philosophers of both a short abstract (max. 100 words) and an extended abstract (about 1500 words) through our automatic submission system by 1 March, 2014. To submit, please prepare your abstracts for blind review, and save your extended abstract as a PDF file. Then follow the link to our Conference System.
When logged in, go to the new submission page. Include your 100 words abstract and upload the PDF file of your extended abstract. You will be able to revise your submission any number of times before the deadline (1 March, 2014). Please feel free to contact the organizers with any questions you may have.
The conference language is English.
- Thomas Augustin (Statistics/LMU)
- Seamus Bradley (MCMP/LMU)
- Marco Cattaneo (Statistics/LMU)
- Stephan Hartmann (MCMP/LMU)
- Roland Poellinger (MCMP/LMU)
Dates and Deadlines
- Deadline for submission: 1 March, 2014
- Notification of acceptance: 15 March, 2014
- Registration deadline: 20 June, 2014
- Conference: 27-28 June, 2014
- Frank Coolen (Durham University, UK)
- Gert de Cooman (University of Ghent)
- Jason Konek (Bristol University, UK)
- Aidan Lyon (University of Maryland, US, and MCMP/LMU)
- Conor Mayo-Wilson (MCMP/LMU)
- Enrique Miranda (University of Oviedo, Spain)
- Erik Quaeghebeur (Ghent University, Belgium)
- Katie Steele (London School of Economics, UK)
- Matthias Troffaes (Durham University, UK)
- Gregory Wheeler (MCMP/LMU)